Restoration of brickwork: features of works and actuality
Brick masonry, as is known, is the basis of most structures, especially when it comes to buildings that were created in an era when no more modern construction materials were invented. Due to the fact that today more and more people are trying not to build new buildings, but to preserve the architectural heritage, the question of how to restore the old brick is more and more acute.
Restoration is a very painstaking work, requiring the masters not only skills and skills, but also patience, as well as the availability of certain basic knowledge. Among the advantages of brick restoration are the following:
- possibility of partial restoration of brickwork in places of destruction;
- giving the clutch a more aesthetic appearance;
- the possibility of restoring the historical, cultural and architectural heritage;
- possibility to carry out full or partial repair of brickwork;
- the possibility to strengthen the walls of bricks, if there is such a need, etc.
It is worth noting that such work is usually complex and different methods of work can be used on the same site, which, of course, requires a certain skill from the contractor, who will undertake this very difficult work. In addition, the restoration of old brickwork can be simply irreplaceable when it comes to historical heritage and architectural monuments, for which not all methods of repair work are suitable, as there is a need to preserve the historical appearance of buildings or structures.
Restoration of brickwork: himself or with the help of a professional team?
Of course, the restoration of a brick is not always a cheap service and some craftsmen try, following numerous recommendations, to find which is not difficult today, to perform restoration of brickwork with their own hands. Of course, this can work in some cases, but more often than not, it does not lead to anything good for the following reasons:
- There is no way to conduct laboratory studies necessary for carrying out restoration work.
- Ignorance of certain subtleties can lead to the fact that the appearance of the brick will be hopelessly corrupted.
- To fill cracks more than 10 millimeters – represent certain difficulties, only professionals can cope with them.
- Improper handling of solutions can lead to serious injuries.
For these reasons, and for many other reasons, it makes sense to seek the help of professional restorers, who provide their services on the most favorable terms, if you need “restoration of bricks”.
Methods of restoration of brickwork
There are a lot of methods for restoration of bricks today. Some of them are more common, while others are more highly specialized, but all of them require a creative approach and skill. Restoration of old brickwork, the price of which depends on many factors, is more often performed today using the following methods:
- method of zaburivaniya;
- method of disassembling the existing masonry (complete or partial disassembly);
- saw method;
- reinforcement of brick walls in various ways.
The technology of restoration of brickwork depends on the general condition of the brick, the desired result and the capabilities of the customer, and therefore is selected on an individual basis, taking into account some features that are known only to qualified specialists. It is these specialists who have worked for a long time and successfully at Gold Gold Art.
We offer our customers the following types of work:
- cleaning of bricks;
- plastering off;
- replacement of bricks;
- strengthening soft bricks;
- sanitation of walls;
- covering of walls with special solutions;
- the effect of a “wet” brick;
- elimination of shroud and grooves from pipes or wires;
- restoration of bricks with restoration solutions;
- restoration of seams with special suture material, etc.
We offer restoration of old brick at a price, which is lower than our competitors and guarantee high quality, decency and shortest order fulfillment. Also in our company you will find convenient methods of payment, fulfillment of all obligations, a wide geography of the implementation of restoration works and a sea of other advantages. For more detailed information, please, call the phones that you can find in the section of our site “Contacts“.